Russound, a recognized leader and one of the founding companies in the field of multiroom audio, is looking for a Sr. Project Manager / Director. In this role, you will have the opportunity to develop and direct project management operations and strategic planning to meet the company’s goal to execute product development projects in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Ideal candidate should be self-motivated individual with a strong work ethic that have considerable experience with management of development projects in the consumer electronics and software fields.
As a Sr. Project Manager / Director, you will work closely with design, engineering, manufacturing, marketing, and executive teams to bring products and features to market. You must also have the skills and abilities required to institute the required process and procedures to accomplish this objective.
- Develop and establish policies, process procedures and strategies to ensure efficient and effective implementation of product development projects and/or projects tied to company priorities
- Develop communication strategies useful in ensuring communication between various internal departments, external development partners and manufacturers.
- Guide and direct project team members to ensure compliance with set standards, procedures, and guidelines
- Evaluate the progress of projects to detect limitations or faults to seek solutions to a more efficient process
- Offer solutions effective in meeting set targets and satisfying project requirements
- Develop project plans that identify resource and budgetary needs
- Establish realistic goals and implement action plans for achieving set objectives
- Manage deadlines and push the team to ensure timeliness
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Ability to analyze complex problems, interpret operational needs, and develop integrated, creative solutions.
- Knowledge of current developments and trends in project management best practices and related technologies.
- Skill in business and financial planning and management.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present effectively to small and large groups.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully direct, coordinate, and strategically integrate multiple developmental and/or enhancement, projects.
- Ability to effectively coordinate a diverse team of technical, managerial/supervisory, professional, and support staff.
- Knowledge and understanding of organization structure, workflow, and operating procedures.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- At least 7 years of experience directly related to the responsibilities specified
- PMP certification
This job can be done remotely
To Apply: Visited the job posting on LinkedIn
Russound is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law. Consistent with its obligations under federal law, each company that is a federal contractor or subcontractor is committed to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, disabled individuals and veterans.