We are seeking an energized individual to join our management team and cover the Western US. You will be responsible for growing a strong portfolio of tenured key accounts while creating an executable growth strategy. The ideal candidate will have strong collaborative and negotiation skills while possessing a high level of business acumen.
Responsibilities will include:
- Must Possess strong relationships in the CE distribution network. CEDIA, Security and Electrical channels
- Understand and manage independent rep firms with KPI
- Build a territory growth strategy with executable steps
- Manage effective organic sales growth with key account base
- Execute on monthly phone call and task report
- Effectively drive & track uptake of promotions through territory customer base
- Collaborate effectively with our inside support team
- Effectively balance sales forecasting with product demand needs for territory
- Conduct effective field sales training consistent with company objectives
- Managing territory event schedules, budget, product set-up and necessary presentations in various markets
- Attend all necessary industry trade shows
Required Skills and Background
- Ability to leverage key relationships to increase revenue
- Must be flexible with a proven ability to achieve or exceed sales objectives in a highly competitive sales environment.
- Possess strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task and self-manage projects to completion
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills – Must excel in “face to face” meetings both in person and video meetings.
- Ability to speak in front of groups
- Analytical thinker
- Willingness to listen
- Mentoring and leadership skills
- Passion for music and movies is a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite
- Up to 50 % travel
- Ability to fiscally manage expenses to budget
- Provide the highest level of field service
- Consistently demonstrate the value of Russound brand vs. our competition
- Execute on all territory and company objectives
- Willingness to change and adapt to new concepts
- Ability to put team first
Russound is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law. Consistent with its obligations under federal law, each company that is a federal contractor or subcontractor is committed to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, disabled individuals and veterans.