The Russound CB-140 makes it easy to connect infrared accessories together. The hub of an IR repeater system, it receives signals from remotely located infrared receivers and channels them to your source components and other equipment.
The CB-140 supports up to four components using the Russound IRE-1 single emitters or up to eight components using Russound IRE-2 dual emitters (also compatible with Russound SaphIR emitters). It also includes a jack for a Russound SLM-1 surface-mount receiver or 854 tabletop receiver.
- Easily mounts near your audio-video equipment
- Plug and Play operation with color-coded 3.5mm jacks for all IR connections
- Outputs for 4 emitters accommodate up to 8 components
- LEDs indicate power and signal confirmation
- Shipping Dimensions: 3" (W) x 4.125" (H) x 1.25" (D), (76.2 x 104.8 x 31.75 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 6.0 oz (170 g)
- IR Control: Green LED for Power Red LED for IR signal confirmation
- IR Emitter Connectors: (4) 1/8" (3.5 mm) TS jacks Tip = signal, Sleeve = ground
- IR Receiver Connector: (4) 1/8" (3.5 mm) TS jacks Tip = signal, Sleeve = ground
- Power Requirement(s): 12VDC 500mA max. (Use Russound CB-PS power supply)
CB-140 Product Manual: CB-140 Product Manual.pdf
IR Kit Product Brief: SLM-1K Product Manual.pdf
CB-140 Image: CB-140.jpg