The WALTx-2 is a weatherproof 126-watt volume control in a surface-mount PVC enclosure. It connects between the speaker outputs of an amplifier or receiver and a pair of speakers.
WALTx-2 126 Watt Weatherproof Volume Control
Designed for outdoor or wet locations, the WALTx-2 can be mounted on an exterior wall or other flat surface, as well as directly on a section of 3/4" PVC conduit. The WALTx-2 provides convenient control of your speakers with superior resistance to moisture from rain, splash, or sauna.
Using Ultra-Match technology, the WALTx-2 allows installers to easily match the load of multiple speaker pairs to the amplifier impedance without the need for a speaker selector or other impedance-matching equipment.
All Russound volume controls are made with precision autoformers for high-fidelity sound, excellent frequency response, no heat buildup, and maximum power transfer from the amplifier to the speakers.
Russound ALTx-series volume controls conform to UL and CSA standards to assure that they’re designed and tested for safety.
- Provides accessible control of speakers in outdoor or wet locations
- Selects 11 steps of volume plus off
- Allows impedance matching for up to 16 speaker pairs per system
- Precision autoformers assure long life and superior performance
- Shipping Dimensions: 8.9" (W) x 4.7" (H) x 6.4" (D), (22.6 x 11.8 x 16.3 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 lbs (0.8 kg)
- Connector(s): 4-pole screw terminal blocks
- Enclosure: Surface-mount weatherproof PVC case with cover and recess for 3/4" (1.9 cm) PVC conduit
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, +1.0/-0.5 dB at rated power
- Impedance Matching Type: Autoformer
- Max Wire Size: 12 AWG (2.4 mm)
- Power Handling: 126 watts peak, 42 watts RMS continuous per channel
- Speaker Impedance: Min: 4 ohms
- Volume Control: 12 steps including Off; total attenuation 48 dB
WALTx-2 Product Manual: WALTx2 Product Manual.pdf
WALTx-2 Image: WALTx-2.jpg